now browsing by tag
Blackjack is certainly one of the most popular casino card games played across the world today, with many different variants available for the individual to play. But now Microgaming have introduced their brand new European Redeal Blackjack game into the market, offering players an exciting new ‘twist’ to the genre.
What is it that makes European Redeal Blackjack so different to the rest of the games available? Well in the new version, you are allowed to hit the ‘Redeal’ button five times in each session for a small additional cost to your wager.
Hitting the Redeal button gives a player never-before seen levels of control of their hands and gameplay. You can redeal not just your own cards that you have been dealt, but you can also elect to have the dealers cards redealt, or if you have twisted and received a poor card, you can even opt to have the last card you received redealt to you!
Best of all, if you hit a certain combination of poor cards, then the software will automatically redeal you a new hand at no cost to you!
The game includes many popular options that keeps Blackjack such a popular choice for all loves of online casino games, including the options to Split and Double Down.
Both the Dealer and Player automatically stand when they reach 17 or greater.
With the game realised using crisp, brightly coloured animations, superb sound and super-fast game play, European Redeal Blackjack certainly offers fans of the game everything they need to help turn a session at the Blackjack tables into a more profitable one thanks to shrewd use of the brand new Redeal feature.
So why not ante up now and remember, if you don’t like the cards you’ve been dealt; just hit Redeal!
Even the most experienced players sometimes forget about these, so we just wanted to put them back into your mind!
- Always Use Basic Strategy: Never deviate from basic strategy unless you are counting cards. Basic strategy is the mathematically optimal way to play each hand in blackjack. If you can’t memorize it then bring a strategy chart to the table, it is perfectly acceptable. Don’t feel silly because you have to use the card. Just know that using basic strategy will give you the best chance of walking out with more money than you came with.
- Card Counting is not Cheating or Illegal: I know you’ve probably been given the impression that those that count cards are doing something wrong, but that is simply propaganda put out by the gaming industry. They purposefully link counters with cheaters in the hopes that people will assume card counting is cheating, and their plan has worked pretty well. Card counting is simply using your mind in a game of skill. It has been ruled by courts many times that this is not cheating and certainly not illegal. They can kick you out for counting in Las Vegas because the courts have ruled that casinos are private establishments, and they can ask anyone they want to leave as long as it’s not based on religion, race, or gender.
- Dealers are not Blackjack Masters: Blackjack dealers are skilled at dealing blackjack not playing blackjack. Many players get the false impression that dealers must know the right plays because they have been around the game for so long. Again, they are trained to deal not trained to know what the best moves are. Now, there are some dealers that are very good players but most simply know how to deal the game so do not ask them for advice, use your strategy chart.
Blackjack is a popular game because most people know that it can be played with a very low ‘house edge’ (casino advantage), and in some cases can even be played with the player having the advantage. Most casino games have what is called a ‘fixed’ casino advantage which means that no matter what you do or how you play the casino will have a certain built-in advantage. This is not so in blackjack.
Many gamblers will choose to play blackjack because they know it has better odds than many other games. They will learn the basic rules and how to play but that’s it. This is where the big mistake occurs. In order to maximize your play, you must learn the optimal basic strategy. Many people assume that they can intuitively figure it out through common sense. However, the correct mathematical move is not always the most obvious selection. Below are several mistakes that even experienced blackjack players make.
- Taking Insurance- Unless you are a professional card counter, you should NEVER take insurance when playing blackjack. Often people will take it when they have blackjack to guarantee that they will be paid ‘even money’, this is a mistake.
- Not hitting 16- There are some players that never hit 16. They believe it is better to stand on 16 than to try and take another card. There are times when you should hit 16. An example is, if you have 16 and the dealer is showing an ace you should absolutely hit your 16.
- Not always splitting Aces and Eights- This is one of the easier rules to learn in blackjack always split Aces and Eights. Not sometimes but every time.
These are three common mistakes that all blackjack players make. Make sure you learn these three rules and you will improve your chances of blackjack success.
Are you thinking of joining an online casino? Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to play blackjack comfortable from home? Then you shouldn’t miss these fantastic offers!
Get more for your money with a 100% first deposit bonus!
When you are looking to join a quality online casino, you should always try and find one that offers you a great incentive to join and when it comes to start up offers for new players, Luxury Casino, Rich Reels Casino and Villento Casino have certainly got tempting offers
Each of these three outstanding casinos offers first time players the chance to earn a 100% bonus on their first deposit. What does this mean?
Well in the case of Luxury Casino, join up with them and deposit up to $100 into your account and the casino will match your deposit, giving you double the amount of money to play with! So deposit $100 and you’ll have $200 in your account to play with at the casino!
Rich Reels and Villento Casino’s have a similar offer, but with them you can deposit up to $150 into your account on your first payment and receive the same amount again from the casino as a bonus bet!
Best of all, it is not just your first deposit that earns you a big bonus! With Luxury Casino, your 2nd, 3rd and 4th deposit all earn you 50%, 30% and 20% bonuses respectively (up to a maximum of $150 or $160) while with Villento and Rich Reels, you can earn bonuses right up to your fifth deposit with the casino!
With minimum deposits starting at just $20, why pay more to play more with other casinos? Take advantage now of these fabulous first deposit bonuses and more to start playing for less today!
There are some major advantages to playing online blackjack that you might find are beneficial for you as well. Some of these are:
- Privacy – you play in the privacy of your own home, this also means that you do not have to worry about interruptions. Blackjack, like other card games that involve skill, requires concentration. If you are being interrupted by people in the casino, your concentration can fail and you can lose money.
- Help - Once you go in a casino you are on your own; however, if you play in an online casino, you can spend all the time you need researching the game and rules and finding tips on how to win.
- Odds Calculator: You can’t walk into a live casino and bring out a computer loaded with an odds calculator; however, if you are playing from home in an online casino, you can switch windows and open up an online odds calculator. You can get an upper hand more easily when playing in an online casino than you can when playing in a live casino.
- Less Pressure – Playing online removes a lot of the pressure to bet, play or make a decision. There are no players hassling you to make a decision. You can take your time and do what you think is best, after you research your options.
Playing blackjack in an online casino is essentially the same as it is in the traditional casino, you need to get as close to 21 as possible without going over and beat the house hand as well. However, the nuances between the two forms are quite different and many people find the online version more to be more fun. Try it today at Blackjack Ballroom, with a $500 Welcome Bonuses to get started!